FUR team and partners
The FUR is based on its members. The daily work is carried out by the managing director Rolf Schrader in cooperation with the office team at the Institute for Tourism and Recreational Research in Northern Europe (NIT) in Kiel. Prof. Dr. Martin Lohmann is the managing director of the NIT and scientific advisor of the FUR. The board of directors (Guido Wiegand, Dietlind von Laßberg and Bernd Fischer) supports the managing director of the FUR in his work. The Ipsos GmbH with Hans Peter Drews and Sigrid Möller is the long-time partner of the FUR and carries out the field work and data processing for the Reiseanalyse.
The team at the office in Kiel
The team of the FUR office in Kiel is normally your first contact to FUR and the Reiseanalyse.
- Prof. Dr. Martin Lohmann is scientific consultant of FUR
- Ulf Sonntag coordinates the research and analyses performances of FUR together with Philipp Wagner.
- Bente Grimm is responsible for the modules.
- Henrike Beer coordinates the RA online
- Philipp Wagner is responsible for the FUR Homepage.
- Marthe Bähre responds to all kinds of general and journalistic requests around the Reiseanalyse and the publications of FUR.
Further information on the team in the office in Kiel you will find on the websites of the NIT